This is Part 2 of Content Marketing. We published Part 1 last week which explained how Content Marketing builds your brand and grows your website visitors, customers and sales – to read it, click – http://pattersondigitalmarketing.com/build-your-brand-customers-and-sales-with-content-marketing/
The Usual Problem – Your Website is Invisible and is Useless in Building your Brand and Sales
- Is your website ranked in Google on page 2 or later or even in the bottom half of page 1?
- Do you get lots of visitors to your website?
- Do you use Google Analytics to check this?
- How many enquiries do you get from your website?
- Are you forced to do untargeted advertising with Adwords, TV, radio or local newspaper?
- Or discount your prices to compete for sales?
- Has your website developer told you your website is in good shape because he’s done SEO on it?
- Did he tell you exactly what SEO he applied?Probably not and that’s the problem.
- And what have you done about it knowing your website is useless for building your brand and sales? Nothing? Why have a website?
Your website should be your single most important marketing and branding tool – a finely optimised lead generating machine. Your brand is defined as – reputation X visibility – and if your website is not visible, then you have a very low brand value. You MUST invest in boosting your website visibility to build your brand, attract customers and grow sales. Research shows the best way to boost visibility is to be at the forefront of industry trends, generate quality educational content and contribute articles and publish industry research.
Let us email you a FREE REPORT showing you the state of your website visibility so you know how to fix the problems and begin getting loads of visitors, enquiries and sales. These reports show that nearly every website has no off-page SEO done on it and contains little content. That’s why they are invisible.
SEO – Compliance V Content Marketing
Search Engine Optimisation is broken into 2 parts – on-page and off-page:
On-page – it’s only search engine compliance – there is no optimisation at all.
Off-page – its purpose is to create branding, content, promotion, press releases and competitive back-links to your site, all aimed at differentiating your brand from your competitors.
Most web developers only do on-page SEO to comply with Google’s requirements. They don’t have the skills to do off-page optimisation because it is marketing rather than coding.
Google puts less emphasis on keywords now but a great deal of emphasis on content and its role in informing and attracting readers. Google wants websites to be an AUTHORITY on the subject. But to have AUTHOR(ITY) you need to be an AUTHOR. That means writing content into your website, writing frequent blogs, press releases, company news and updates, publishing these on the internet in various media – content websites and social media and sharing sites.
Web developers who do only on-page (= compliance) often don’t even insert keywords at all or guess keywords that sound appropriate rather than researching keywords with high search numbers. And they do no content writing on the website around the keywords.
The few really good developers only include keywords with known search volumes. And the good ones don’t stop there – they write the content into the website around the keywords (the reason why keywords are still very important), add social media and sharing, add a blog, and OPTIMISE these media so readers across the whole circle of internet readers all see this content and visit your website and create quality back-links to it which Google loves as it shows AUTHORITY. Then they assist their clients to do Monthly Content Marketing to build their brand, visitors, customers and sales. Google will reward these websites with higher search rankings too.
If you don’t get any enquiries and sales from your website, you need to change your web developer and get off-page SEO and Content marketing done to build your brand and sales.
Here is what you need to do to optimise your website, set up the accounts and implement Content Marketing
You need to write marketing content for your website covering branding, product information, company and industry news, press releases and build competitive quality backlinks to your site, specifically:
- offer promos, coupons, sales and discounts in your promotional content
- create blog posts that your prospects want to share with their friends
- create press releases, company updates and industry news that make your prospects more interested in your products and services
- you want your prospects to think positively about your brand
- use custom quality content as it has a positive effect on audience attitude say 90% of Marketing Managers
- utilise Google+ to improve your overall SEO footprint as the accumulation of G+ authorship credits helps you to rank higher in search
- ensure everyone knows about new content on your blog or anywhere online
- ensure that everyone in your social world and beyond knows about the content you publish
- set up the accounts in the top social media and social sharing sites, the top blogs and the top press release sites
- because of the high quality content you create, you will attract natural links
- authority sites are more likely to link back to your site and therefore pass link juice to your pages
- the more quality links you build to your site, the higher your website will rank and the more visitors you will get will result in higher sales and profit.
Why You Need Advanced Off-page Optimisation and Content Marketing
Every business needs leads and enquiries they can convert to customers and sales. Surveys show that off-page SEO/content marketing ranks highest with growing importance as a source of leads with 94% of respondents beating out social media 85%, emails 79% and blogs 68%. Studies also found that the level of SEO being conducted by businesses is directly proportional with conversion rates they get, viz on-page only gets few readers and conversions to customer and off-page SEO plus content marketing gets a lot of readers and conversion to customers. When a business uses advanced and long term off-page SEO/content marketing, its conversion rate rises 5 times.
Patterson’s Done-For-You SEO/Content Marketing
Patterson’s SEO includes on-page compliance (you wouldn’t believe the errors to be fixed), off-page optimisation and monthly content writing and marketing campaigns. Our price for all this is remarkably inexpensive. We recently acquired a client where we were $400/month dearer than 5 other quotes. The client chose us because we offered a lot more (off-page/content writing and marketing) and they felt they would get a lot more visibility and new customers using us. They felt the extra cost would be covered by just 1-2 new customers per year. Call Now for a quote.
We can help build and optimise your brand online through content marketing. We use the power of content so your website gets the visitors it badly needs and your brand gets the boost it deserves. This WILL grow your sales by at least 50-70% pa and more. Email us NOW for our FREE REPORT on your website visibility and performance.
CALL US on (09) 449 1005 or (027) 489 5009 or email email@example.com to see if our content marketing one-for-you services are right for you.