Search Engine Marketing is REALLY Content Marketing
How many enquiries do you get from your website? Are you forced to do PPC, TV or radio ads or, worse still, discount your pricing to get sales?
Have you had Search Engine Optimisation done to your website? If not, you might as well be trying to hide your website from the entire world.
Today’s professionals and businesses must have SEO done to their websites to ensure people can find them online. SEO will get your website seen by the world. You need loyal followers who will visit your site every day, engage in your content and share it with their network. They will only do this if you provide VALUABLE Content. Search Engine Marketing is really Content Marketing. The result will be more revenue and profit for you – that’s the focus of our SEO approach.
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimisation is the process of improving the ranking of your web pages to the top of organic (free) search results pages on Google, Bing and Yahoo. This way, prospects will find your website when they make search engine queries about your brand, business products or services you offer.
The search engines require technical design, architecture and coding so the website can be crawled or read by the search engines. They also require considerable marketing content about your brand, product and service information, promotion, social media feedback and press releases to ensure you website provides great value to searchers. The greater the VALUE of content you give to searchers, the higher the organic (free) ranking will be given to your website by search engines.
What We Do – Our SEO Services
SEO comprises two aspects – on-page SEO and off-page SEO. On-page SEO involves the application of complex guidelines and adept techniques in the design, architecture and coding of the website. This is frequently done by website developers.
We start with intelligent research on the best keywords or search queries your prospects search in Google. We plan your site around these keywords to maximise the number of searches you receive.
The purpose of off-page SEO is to create branding, content, promotion, press releases and competitive back-links to your site – all aimed at differentiating your business from your competitors. These are all activities that require marketing expertise rather than web development coding expertise. Most sites are developed by web freelancers who do on-page satisfactorily but fail at off-page because marketing is not their expertise.
Patterson Digital Marketing and it partner covers both aspects with specialists in each aspect doing the work. We will write marketing content for your website covering branding, product information, company and industry news, press releases and build competitive backlinks to your site, specifically:
- promotional content will contain promos, coupons, sales and current discounts you offer
- we create blog posts that your prospects want to share with their friends
- we create press releases, company updates and industry news that make your prospects more interested in your products and services
- we want your prospects to think positively about your brand
- custom quality content has a positive effect on audience attitude say 90% of Chief Marketing Officers
- we utilise Google+ to improve your overall SEO footprint as the accumulation of G+ authorship credits helps you to rank higher in search
- we ensure everyone knows about new content on your blog or anywhere online
- we ensure that when we publish content about you, everyone in your social world and beyond will know about it
- we set up accounts for you in the top social media and social sharing sites, the top blogs and the top press release sites
- because of the high quality content we create, we are able to attract natural links
- authority sites are more likely to link back to your site and therefore pass link juice to your pages
- the more quality links we build to your site, the higher your website will rank, the more visitors you will get which will result in higher sales and profit.
Why You Need Patterson’s SEO to Achieve your Objectives
Every business needs leads and enquiries they can convert to customers and sales. Surveys show that SEO ranks highest with growing importance as a source of leads with 94% of respondents voting so, beating social media (85%), emails (79%) and blogs (68%). Studies also found that the level of SEO being conducted by businesses is directly proportional with conversion rates they get. When a business uses advanced and long term SEO, its conversion rate rises 5 times.
We know most SME businesses do not do enough Content Marketing, especially digital marketing, because they consider it too difficult for them. If you engage Patterson Digital Marketing to be your marketing partner, we’ll do it for you and give you a huge ROI.
You Need SEO and Search Engine Marketing to improve your Content Marketing and search engine rankings to increase enquiries, boost your leads and sales and grow your business. Get an SEO package now while our May special is on and save 20% on our normal pricing. Couple it with Social Media Optimisation or Local (Buzz) Marketing and save even more.
So go ahead send an email to chris@PattersonDigitalMarketing.com or call us now at (09) 449 1005 or (027) 489 5009 to arrange a free consultation to learn more about how we can help you boost your Content Marketing and search rankings to grow your customers and your business.