Social Media Optimisation Increases Brand and Product Awareness, Loyalty and Sales
- SMO is the process of generating publicity through various social media networks like Facebook, Twitter. Google+ and LinkedIn.
- SMO increases the awareness of your business, brands, products and services.
- SMO amplifies the engagement with your target audience and generates more enquiries, customers and sales.
- people communicate and share thoughts and feelings about businesses, brands, products and services and their experiences with them.
- they promote brands via word of mouth and reviews and influence buying decisions with recommendations which leads to increased sales and customer loyalty.
- social media is a fast growing venue to build brands, customer loyalty and word of mouth or viral promotion.
- social media ranks second behind webpages for content marketing by businesses and ranks second behind SEO in importance as a source of enquires.
- your competitors are increasing using social media for enquiries.
- SMO is a task-extensive online marketing effort requiring expertise and manpower. It is a long term effort requiring everyday tasks to reach a critical mass to achieve growth momentum.
- the key to successful SMO is thorough research and analysis of your brand, customers and competitors so we can devise a suitable SMO strategy for you.
The link sets out 11 pages of detailed information about SMO. Save it or print it off ensuring you click on “fit” in page size first –
Choosing Patterson Digital Marketing will launch you forward into the social radar and circles of people who matter to your business – phone Chris now at (09) 449 1005 or (027) 489 5009 or email at chris@PattersonDigitalMarketing.com to arrange a free 2 hour consultation to get your enquiries and sales cracking and achieve your desired results.