Beyond Local Online Presence: “Local Buzz” is Essential to Keep the Cash Register Ringing for Local BusinessesMay 12, 2014
Why Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising is so Effective for Generating LeadsMay 21, 2014
Local Buzz Helps Customers Find You Before Your Competitors
- Local Buzz is the optimisation of local listings and maps in search engines and major sites such as Google+Local, Bing Local, Facebook Places and Foursquare.
- a fully-optimised local online presence coupled with a strong SEO campaign will put you ahead of your competition.
- local listings are increasingly used by people who are searching for products and services in their vicinity and who are also ready to make purchases either online or offline.
- local listings are geographically relevant and more targeted to customers and because of this, local listings gain more traffic, check-ins and conversions.
- building reviews is a crucial factor for successful local visibility and so it is an important feature in our Local Buzz service.
- the explosion of mobile device usage has shaped local search and buying behaviour – with increased smart phone and tablet adoption, mobile local search has grown, causing a high demand for time-sensitive on-the-go needs for local business information.
- the number of businesses looking at optimising their local listings, citations, maps and reviews are increasing fast.
- people and businesses are increasingly looking at local listings for shopping, dining, services, vendors and more – for these reasons, appearing in local search results helps a business stand apart from its competition.
- major technology companies such as Google, Apple and Facebook are investing in local search because they see this as the next big thing as millions of dollars in transactions are driven now by local search.
- local search volume will continue to grow and sooner or later, your competitors will discover its huge potential as early adopters achieve the largest market share out of local search optimisation efforts.
- generating Local Buzz for businesses is a rather new tactic and not many service providers have acquired the intelligence and skills required to perform effective Local Buzz optimisation like we do.
The link sets out 7 pages of detailed information about Local Buzz. Save it or print it off ensuring you click on “fit” in page size first –
Choosing Patterson Digital Marketing to optimise your Local Buzz and create a strong SEO campaign will give you an edge over your competitors – phone Chris now at (09) 449 1005 or (027) 489 5009 or email at chris@PattersonDigitalMarketing.com to arrange a free 2 hour consultation to maximise your local enquiries and sales and achieve your desired results.