The whole point of a website is to get leads or enquiries, sometimes called traffic. What’s the point of having a website that doesn’t get leads? But this is the reality for most websites.
When you DO get leads, what happens to them? Sadly, not many result in sales. Why? Because conversion to a sale requires a lot of follow-up and most businesses would need an army of workers to convert all online leads to sales.
What is needed is a SYSTEM that takes care of each step automatically to ensure they convert to a sale.
Patterson Digital Marketing has developed such a system – it’s what we do and why we’re different from other online firms.
Implementing the whole system is GUARANTEED TO BOOST YOUR BRAND AND SALES.
Implementing parts of it will improve your results but the lead capture, nurture and conversion stages are very important to success. Why generate leads if they don’t convert to sales?
We grow your online brand and sales by implementing an automated system to generate leads, capture them into an auto-responder system, nurture them with email campaigns until they order, convert them into a sale, maximise your customer base and measure the results at each stage. Automation of the system is the only way to implement the processes and achieve the results.
Sales Process Problems Solutions
Lead Website not found Search – SEO, content, design, local
generation Need more customers Paid ads – Pay Per Click, Facebook
Lead No prospect info Landing pages capture prospect info
capture Not getting leads
Lead No prospect follow-up Automated email campaigns
nurture No prospect bonding
Sales Low sales conversion Social media, reputation marketing
conversion Bad reputation
Maximising your No repeat customers Referral campaigns, reactivate customers,
customer base No referrals customer loyalty & retention apps
Measuring your Don’t know what is working Monster Metrics, auto-responder data,
sales processes quarterly brand expansion score
- You need to ensure your website is found in Google search. Websites derive leads from 5 media channels – organic search, direct, referrals, social media and paid ads. We use the following tools to maximise leads from these channels:Organic search – Mob-resp web design, SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media, Local Buzz
Referrals – SEO, blogs, Google + Local, Local Buzz
Social media – Social Media, Online Reputation Management, clients
Direct – PPC, Facebook ads, Remarketing
Paid Ads – PPC, Facebook ads, Remarketing.
- Content marketing is essential to build your brand online. With the right kind of content, you can build and optimize your brand on the Internet so that it brings more traffic to your website and more sales to your business. More importantly, it can improve the overall image of the business and result in more sales, referrals and consequently, more website traffic. The cycle goes on and on. Content should be leveraged through several media channels to create a circle of traffic that is directed to your website lead funnel.
- Research shows that organizations use content marketing to raise brand awareness for customer acquisition, customer retention / loyalty, engagement and website traffic. Today’s businesses want to improve their branding online and are using content to make it happen.
- In typical online marketing techniques, content must be optimized by making it more “searchable” to search engines. To use content for branding, it must be tailored to improve the image of the business. You need to highlight the strengths of your business and make potential and existing customers understand why they should deal with you. Although branded articles and videos are more difficult to create, if you succeed, you’ll not only get that website traffic you need, you’ll also be able to build and optimize your brand. Progressive marketers are going in this direction.
- You need to include all people who influence the purchase behaviour in your website targeting so they can do their research and enter your website lead funnel
- Many businesses say they have a website mainly for product information but it needs to boost their brand online and drive leads, either online or offline
- When you have optimised your lead generation capability, you need to do an email brand or product launch to your customer segments giving them an initial offer they can’t refuse to grow your leads
- You should use PPC ads and Facebook ads to put your products and brand in front of searchers in Google and on Facebook.This will give you instant leads.
- You need to know who is viewing your website info – offer a Free Report entitled (say) – “The 7 things you need to avoid when you buy a new (your product)” – and ask for their email address and when they submit this, they will automatically get the Free Report – this
is called a Landing Page and the email addresses (leads) go into a Lead Funnel and you can start email marketing to them. We can show you examples of this. This step and the following nurture step are SO IMPORTANT.
- After your new leads get the Free Report, twice per week, you would automatically email them other useful tips about your product until they buy – it takes up to 7 touches for people to buy – if you don’t follow-up, you’ll never convert them to a sale
- PPC Remarketing puts a banner ad on the websites that searchers use so you are constantly in front of them – this is very powerful and is frequently used by marketers. Facebook also uses Remarketing to convert enquiries into sales. Remarketing can triple sales.
Conversion to a Sale
- Social media – Facebook and Google Social Dominator – offers prospects social proof and reviews that are important to buyers and helps them convert – our Google Social Dominator product will get you sales from month 2. Social Media is crucial for branding.
- We also offer our Reputation Marketing product that enhances your Brand by boosting positive reviews and other feedback.
Maximising your Customer Base
- Use Mobile Apps to retain your customers by sending regular communications about news, reviews, tips, specials, new products, reminders and so on
- Referral and lost customer reactivation email campaigns give good results.
- Most websites don’t get many searches and most businesses don’t measure searches – you need to do this fast – our Monster Metrics software will do this very cheaply = 50 cents per day. If you don’t know what is working, you cannot improve the system. Monster Metrics will measure the traffic from each of the 5 media channels – organic search, paid, referrals, direct and social media – and you can take action to improve these metrics as you go on. The auto-responder will give data on each stage of the above process. And you will receive a Brand Expansion Score from us quarterly calculated from the leads/traffic your website receives.
- Buy Monster Metrics now for just $39 + GST for 60 days and then, if you like it, renew for one year for $180 + GST.
As you can see, we are NOT just about lifting your Google rank a notch. We want sales for you. Our process is how we use digital marketing to boost your brand, revenue and profit.
With the Patterson Digital Marketing automated marketing system, you will effortlessly
– generate and capture leads
– nurture them until they convert to a sale
– never lose a prospect
– retain customers and attract referrals
– measure your ROI with our metrics.
If we add just a few sales per month, our costs will be covered. We usually expect sales to grow by many times. The ROI is usually huge.
Email us email@example.com or call us now at (09) 449 1005 or (027) 489 5009 to arrange a free consultation on how to build your brand, revenue and profit by using our Automated Marketing System.
If you value the information we send in our blogs, please LIKE our Facebook page at – https://www.facebook.com/pattersondigitalmarketing.