Make Sure Your Website is Mobile-Friendly by 21 April
According to the latest comScore report on the US smartphone subscriber market share, 184 million people owned smartphones at 31 January 2015 and smartphones now comprise 75.8% of the total mobile subscriber population.
In New Zealand, there are 2.8 million smartphone subscribers now and by 2018, smartphones will comprise 90% of all mobile phones in use and they WILL be connected to the internet.
Smartphones enable users to use the internet for many purposes including product searches and purchases. Research shows that:
• 52% of users are unlikely to engage with a company whose website brought them a bad mobile experience
• 36% of respondents say a non-mobile-friendly site wastes users’ time
• 67% of users are more likely to purchase if the site is mobile-friendly
• 48% of users are “frustrated and annoyed” by a non-mobile-friendly site and think companies that don’t have mobile-friendly sites “don’t care” about their business – bad for your brand and reputation.
So in order to reach your total market, your website MUST be mobile-friendly. More pages views are coming from mobile and less from desktop. Marketers cannot afford to ignore mobile-friendly sites if they wish to be visible in Search to the whole market and now Google is increasing this visibility. Visitors will quickly go to sites that ARE mobile-friendly to find what they want.
In line with the growth of mobile, Google announced on 26 February 2015 that it would be expanding the use of mobile-friendliness as a ranking signal:
Starting 21 April, we will be expanding our use of mobile-friendliness as a ranking signal. This change will affect mobile searches in all languages worldwide and will have a significant impact in our search results. Consequently, users will find it easier to get relevant, high quality search results that are optimized for their devices.
From 21 April, Google will alter its algorithm to demote sites in its search rankings that are NOT mobile-friendly and promote mobile-friendly websites. Don’t lose visitors and customers.
What is mobile-friendly? Websites must be mobile-responsive which means your web pages load perfectly on all devices, regardless of screen size, without needing to change the HTML for each device or to create a separate mobile website. These websites adjust for viewers so they won’t need to scroll in all directions and zoom in and out whenever browsing via smartphone, tablet or laptop.
We Want to Help You for FREE
We’ll show you how to get the results you want, if we might be a good fit with your business and we’ll tell you exactly what we can do for you so you know it’s right for you.
We will tell you if your website is mobile-friendly or not. Just contact us and we’ll run your site through our tester and advise you the result in a minute or two.
Then we’ll look at your site and tell you what improvements we think it needs to maximize your visitors, increase conversion from visitors to customers, increase sales and market share.
And within 3 days, we’ll give you a written proposal and quote for our US team to re-build your site making it mobile-friendly and incorporating all our visitor maximization recommendations.
And if, after you’ve received all this, you feel we’ve wasted your time, we’ll pay you $500.
We Can’t help ALL Businesses
We can only work with you if you want to improve your online sales performance and you want to grow your sales and business over the next year.
If you want us to help you, please supply the following information:
• the number of website visitors you receive per month (according to your Google analytics)
• the % of these visitors who become customers
• the total number of customers who purchase each month
• the average sales value/customer
• the number of units you currently sell in one year
• the sales value in the last year
• the sales value you would like in the next year and in 2 years
• the biggest thing holding you back.
We’ll get back to you for a phone meeting to discuss how we may help you so you know it’s right for you.
We’re All About YOU
Our US team produces over 1000 websites per year, all mobile-friendly. We can build one for you too and, if you contact us in the next week or so, we can probably do it by 21 April.
With our high performance mobile-friendly websites and world class SEO, we usually grow website visitors, customers and sales by 50-70% pa for our clients.
We guarantee our work – we will grow your website visitors by 40% minimum in ONE year or work for FREE until we do. We are very confident in our abilities which have been proven to thousands of clients.
With our assistance, you will:
• be more visible online
• build and improve your brand and reputation
• capture desktop and mobile targets
• dominate your competitors
• give focus to your Marketing and SEO efforts
• prepare your business for long term SUCCESS.
So will you upgrade your website to make it more mobile-friendly to boost your VISITORS? Or will you lose visitors and customers?
CONTACT US for a FREE consultation to see how to become mobile-friendly and GROW YOUR WEBSITE VISITORS.